Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear Smokers...

"Dear Smokers,
Please get a plastic bag and cover yourself whenever you want to start smoking to enable you to enjoy the smoke 100% by yourself. I don't want any percentage of it nor do my friends who don't smoke. Don't kill me if you want to kill yourself."
-- a forwarded message that really made sense.My best friend was a smoker. Yes, she WAS. She actually told me that smokers are selfish. Alright, just most of them - because there are others who came to their senses and stopped smoking. We, your loved ones, are just worried of your health.

We were born with nothing but health and lived the early years not smoking. So why can't you just stop it?
Oh! You are stressed? We all are. You have so many problems? We all have.
It's just a matter of handling things, dude.

I SALUTE those people who took the initiative to stop that bad habit. I pity those who stopped because of health problems and complications caused by smoking. Don't wait until you or your loved ones get sick because of smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment