Saturday, July 9, 2011

McDonald's Coca-cola Can glass - Pwned!



The latest collection craze right now is the Coca-cola Can glass. It does have a common design but not for a glass, which made it look fun. I like the charcoal the most because it seems like the real can with its colors faded - but is actually a glass. Alright I know you got what I mean there..

I also like the blue one but what I would really love is a red Can glass. Unfortunately, they didn't release it here. I just found it somewhere in the internet.

This is not the first time McDonald's released a coca-cola glass collection. In fact, I bought a few of the sexy glass designs for the last three event releases. But this time, I completed the collection! Yeahhh!

I've been refraining myself from fast food chains due to my recent allergic reaction to chicken and budget constraints. Well, obviously the saying 'if there's a will there's a way' did apply here. Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment