Sunday, July 10, 2011

If you don't go for something you'll fall for anything

A line from the movie Sucker Punch... It is true. A goal is important in everything you do. There must be something to look forward to, something to reach for. Don't settle for just anything because it can be one thing you wouldn't like. In the end, and even if all else fails, you'll still be proud to say you did everything to achieve that goal.

And when you go for something, it must be the best. Why? Well why not?
If you slip on your way to the best you can still fall on the next which is better.


Talking about the movie, all in all it entertained me. And yeah I guess I liked it in a way. I don't want to contradict the movie critics or anyone at this point. I watch a movie expecting nothing but to be entertained. If I get bothered and unsatisfied after watching it, then it must really suck.
With this one I can say I was entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment